Roxane Maffre, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and manager of Capucine Fleurs, knows flowers and knows how to enhance them while respecting the environment and the seasons.
His advice for putting a bouquet in a vase:
– cut the stems of the flowers, before putting the bouquet of flowers in a vase, cut the stems bevel about 1 cm under running water with a knife without teeth. Split the ends of the stems in half so that they can better absorb water and remove unnecessary leaves.
– Clean the vase containing the bouquet of flowers.
– Cut the flower stems every two or three days, beveled under running water at the same temperature as the part.
– Insert a branch of ivy to avoid stagnant water in the vase.
– Keep the bouquet away from heat.
All year round.