Labruguière, Photos René Gilabert (57)

The Covered Hall

81290 LabruguièrePaid access

The trading place covered hall, supported by 5 sandstone columns, dates from 1266. The patriotic foot guard was built in 1789. This covered hall is registered as Historical Monuments.

Read more

The covered hall is mentionned in 1266 in the charter of customs granted by the Lord of Labruguière.

Its location is directly related to the urban development of the city.

patrimoine 014

Languages spoken

✓ French